Erosion Control Silt Sock
Silt Sock – Any size, length – Contact us today!
Our Silt Sock products are used to control the flow of water on construction sites in New Zealand and in many other countries around the world. They are available in any length, so can be used on any project or for any application.
They are also highly effective, ensuring they meet your commitments to protecting the environment as well as your customers’ expectations. They also ensure you meet your regulatory obligations to prevent contaminated water from entering waterways.
Erosion Control | Silt Sock
They are low-cost too, as well as being manufactured with high-quality materials to achieve long-lasting durability. Find out more by contacting us today.
Effectively Removing Water from Your Construction Site
Whatever project you are working on, our Silt Sock solutions will enable you to control the flow of water on your site. You can either divert stormwater runoff around traps or direct water contaminated with sediment into sediment traps
They are made from non-woven geotextile filter cloth and are usually filled with aggregate, so they are made to be tough.
Benefits of Our Silt Socks
- Prevents erosion
- Manufactured in NZ to NZ conditions
- Huge Stocks
- Improves storm-water filtration
- Reduces runoff
- Controls runoff velocity on slopes and within drainage channels
- Ensures sustained vegetation health
- Allows for trapping and settling of suspended solids without major excavation, land disturbance, or pond construction
- Requires no trenching to install
- Easy to remove with minimal disposal costs
- Can directly replace silt fence, straw bales, straw wattles, and coir logs
Get a quote today by calling 0800 111 783