At Duraflex, we manufacture and supply a wide range of wall and large sheet curtains that make highly effective and low-cost cross-contamination protection solutions. This enables you to utilise all your floorspace while also complying with health and safety regulations, quality standards, industry best practice standards, contractual requirements, etc.
Our cross-contamination protection solutions can be used for any application. This includes food-grade screens, dust or fume control, or to control temperature.
Give us a call today to discuss your requirements and to get a quote.
Practical Usage Examples
Cross Contamination NZ
- Rooms containing sensitive equipment
- Parts storage areas
- Tool rooms
- Food manufacturing facilities
- Medical facilities
- Aviation manufacturing and maintenance facilities
- Medical device, pharmaceutical, and electronics manufacturing facilities as well as other high-precision manufacturing operations
- Chemical manufacturing plants
Reasons to Choose Duraflex
- Customisable cross contamination solutions
- Low cost and highly effective alternative to building a structural wall
- Made from UV resistant and anti-corrosive materials
- Tested with a wide range of chemicals and corrosive agents to ensure our products are compliant with common regulations
- Minimal footprint to maximise floorspace
- Clear PVC window options to allow sufficient light transfer
To get a quote, please call us today on 0800 111 783 Our quotes are free and there is no obligation.